Sunday 17 April 2011

New Look for 1 Year Anniversary

Well, it's been a year now of going back to The Old School. If you've been reading this blog, appreciated what I have to say, or used some of my materials ... a very big Thank You!

Long-overdue changes ... The title bar is now leaner and meaner and more accurately describes the focus of the blog. Honestly, for the first six months it was pretty much a theory and noodling blog and I did sometimes write about other games. With the campaign, I've come to focus more on things that game can use, and that means pretty much "the original d20 adventure game."

To celebrate the blog-birthday I'll be posting in the next few days about my own early experience with roleplaying games. In which I'll explain why I think nostalgia is overrated.

6 comments: